KSIT Solutions is currently recruiting for Software Engineer who will be responsible for the development, Integration management, support and maintenance of Robotic Automation Platforms and Services.
You will be working in various product/feature streams building and maintaining RPA automation framework. You will have excellent communication skills and be confident working with Developers, Business Analysts and Product Owners to ensure timely deliveries.
Software Engineer job you must demonstrate the following key skills:
- 5 years of solid experience in RPA, Expertise in Robotics Process Automation using Blue Prism
- A degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- RPA Blueprism or Automation anywhere
- Blueprism studio or automation anywhere studio Blueprism orchestrator or automation anywhere orchestrator
- Experience with JAVA, HTTP, REST, RESTful, JSON API services in a programming language.
- Exposure to .NET Technologies, C#.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Web Services
- Experience with Python Automation libraries like PyAutoGUI, PyWinAuto, PYautomate, PYAHK etc.,)
- Experience in the bot deployment in Dev, QA and PROD environment as per the need.
- Preparing Solution Design Document and estimating the process to be automated.
- Involve in Solution Design review, Code review, QA verification process to support QA teams and Production deployment.
- Perform maintenance in production environment
- Experience in core activities like Excel, Mail, PDF, Data Table, Queue, Web, Screen Scrapping/Data Scraping, Web, OCR, HTTP etc.
- Analysis and debugging the existing process for Support issues.
- Work closely with the users for User acceptance tests (UATs) for successful Production Deployment.
- Understanding of the Technology platforms including packaged solutions relevant for the industry.
- Conducting UI & UX customer experience sessions with the client.
- Developing proposal scope, initial high-level implementation plan, licensing requirements.
Skills and Qualification Required:
- Conduct proof of concepts, feasibility study and identify gaps
- Excellent written communication skills are required.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of seniority (up to Senior Management)
- Proactive personality and able to work autonomously
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Good team player
- The ability to work to agreed deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills Cross functional team experience
- 40 hours per week
- Experience: 5+ years
- Qualification: Degree or Master Degree is preferred
Please submit your resume to submitcv at ksits.co.uk
- Opening date : 07/06/221
- Closing date: 06/07/2021