We are currently looking for a Software Systems Engineer to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Hampshire area. As the Software Systems Engineer you will be responsible for providing support for manufacturing systems including software and hardware at local site. System administration, deployment, development, and support of all relevant equipment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Software Systems Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide technical guidance to users and management for software and hardware related issues and queries.
2. Participate in projects or teams and directed by the Manager/Supervisor.
3. Find opportunities and recommend solutions for improving service, efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Ensure appropriate Hardware and Software related procedures are enforced.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Software Systems Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Degree, HND, HNC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Software development/Database Engineering related field.
2. Knowledge of C/C++/C# Coding, Structured Text, Visual Basic, Sequential Function Chart.
3. Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
Key Words: Biotech , Biotechnology , Software , Systems , Engineer , IT , Life Sciences , Pharmaceuticals
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.