About the role:
Working within CTPHQ Change Pillar, the Security Cleared Business Change Manager will be responsible for the day to day management and implementation of the Business Change Framework and methodology, and provision of tools, training, guidance and assurance at portfolio, programme or project level - across the national and London Counter Terrorism & Protective Security (CT & PS) portfolio, including both centrally managed projects and programmes and also those 'business delivered' changes managed at Regional level.Essentials - Experience:
- Experience of facilitating groups balancing conflicting opinions, building consensus as necessary.
- Experience of listening and understanding the needs and experiences of customers and using these to develop solutions or interventions to improve performance and achieve organisational outcomes.
- Experience of business change - including planning, managing and implementing change delivered by projects/programmes/portfolios in the business.
- Experience at supporting the management of organisational change blockers and issues to resolution.
- Previous experience of working in (local) government, a security agency or policing is essential.
- A clear understanding and knowledge of CT Policing including London (MPS), National (UK Force wide) and international responsibilities
- A clear understanding of CT Policing relationships to Government, security and intelligence agencies and legislative process including their governance arrangements.
- Change Management: Practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes: Foundation
- Certificate in Business Analysis: Foundation