Nurses like you change lives!
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Launceston, Cornwall and the surrounds you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting healthcare teams in a range of establishments in your area. You'll always have the desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care. You'll develop personal care plans, administering medication and lead a clinical team. This role provides you with a unique chance to forge your own career path and feel valued and respected everywhere you work. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals. Our requirements
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK under your belt, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement. What is Flexi Pay?
This exclusive app feature puts you in control of when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. What you'll get
Apply now and you can start working with us within a week!
- £27.50 per hour (this includes holiday pay)
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our app HealthForceGo®
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Free ongoing training
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation