Our mission is simple.... to help the world love Mondays!
We are working with an exciting research and development company who specialise in engineering and systems technology research.
This is your opportunity to develop your career with a growing innovative business, the role is based in Nuneaton CV11
and is permanent
We are looking for a Systems Engineer (specialising in autonomy)Role Specific
£24000 - £35000 salary range which is negotiable depending on experience.
- You will create innovative systems which operate at the extremes of technology and deliver solutions that satisfy customer requirements by balancing product attributes, working with multi-disciplinary teams and using design tools such as Product Lifecycle Management and Engineering CAD
- Ability to implement aircraft/ground/sea/subsea system design techniques while retaining functionality and scope requirements.
- Ensure system design accuracy at pace
- You are responsible for ensuring that the solution meets its functional and non-functional requirements, and the correct application of relevant technologies, processes, and tool chains.
- You will need to ensure that these various components and sub-systems work together both technically as well as operationally
- write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary and communicate with any programmers involved in the project
- research, design and write new software programs and computer operating systems
- evaluate the software and systems that make computers and hardware work
- develop existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together
- create technical specifications
- write systems to control the scheduling of jobs or to control the access allowed to users or remote systems
- write operational documentation with technical authors
- maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- continually update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
If you have the skillset to be successful, please apply now by email and join us in loving Mondays!This role is for British Nationals only due to vetting requirements.