Our mission is simple.... to help the world love Mondays!
We are working with an exciting research and development company who specialise in engineering and systems technology research.
This is your opportunity to develop your career with a growing innovative business, the role is based in Nuneaton CV11 and is permanent.
We are looking for a CAD Engineer (Transport/Aerospace).
You will have practical ''hands on'' experience gained within metal fabrication. A working knowledge of CAD, CAD/CAM programming and estimating would be perfect.
• knowledge of engineering principles and ability to create and read technical drawings
• IT skills and experience using computer-aided design software such as AutoCAD and Revit/BIM to high level competence.
• the ability to transfer, display and manipulate your work using Microsoft Office and other program.
• attention to detail to create accurate and detailed drawings and check other colleagues' work for accuracy and quality
• communication skills and relationship building to work with clients and other engineers and architects to understand and interpret their designs
• teamwork - essential to be able to work in a team as you'll be liaising with other CAD technicians and draughts persons on projects
• organization and time management to complete work to project deadlines
• a flexible approach to decision making, to make changes to drawings at short notice
• mathematical skills to complete calculations and estimates
• spatial and design skills to be able to visualize projects in 2D and 3D
• problem solving, creativity and innovation in order to come up with solutions to design problems
• knowledge of health and safety requirements in order to design in line with industry standards.
£20000 - £26000 salary range which is negotiable depending on experience.
If you have the skillset to be successful, please apply now by email and join us in loving Mondays!
This role is for British Nationals only due to vetting requirements.