SEN Teaching Assistants Required!!Start Date: Immediate & September 2021 I Contract Type: Full Time & Part Time
At Engage, we know that a school runs on quality support staff. We've spent over a decade building strong relationships with schools in London, and we're now looking to increase our pool of Special Needs Teaching Assistants we can offer to these great schools. We have a variety of Special Needs Teaching Assistant positions available for either daily supply and long-term roles starting immediately and in September 2021.
This would be a great opportunity for an SEN Teaching Assistant who is looking to start or continue their career in Education and is motivated to inspire leaning the next generation.Requirements;
Why Choose Engage Education
- Experience working within SEN/Mainstream Schools.
- Previous experience working with SEND students.
- Experience/knowledge with the following would be ideal but no essential; ASD, ADHD, SEMH, PMLD, Complex Needs and Challenging Behaviour.
- Ability to work 1:1 with students but also able to support students in small groups.
- Passionate about education and working with young people.
How To Apply
- Widely recognised and award-winning education recruitment company.
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant).
- 'Refer a Friend' - £150 bonus.
- Free CPD sessions.
- We put our teachers first - with a high level of service to our teachers and ongoing support and training when you're in a role.
- We ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who can provide support and assistance as and when you need it.
You can apply for the role below - or get in touch with us directly.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately you have not been successful for this role. You are still welcome to apply to one of our other vacancies that you may be more suited for. We will also keep your CV on file and continue to help you in your search for your next role.
All candidates will be required to undertake a valid enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with GDPR requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!