Our client is the world's only truly global business school offering an accelerated, top-ranked MBA degree; a Bachelor degree; an Executive MBA degree: and a series of one-year Master-degree programs. Their innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives on their unique Global Campus Rotation-a program that allows students to study on any combination of five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai, as well as the business schools rotation center in New York City.
With students representing 140 nationalities, this International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
They love exceeding goals, they love speed, and they strive when changes happen. Fundamentally, they love what they do: helping students find a business school that is relevant and that could potentially change their lives. If you identify yourself with them, read on!The Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity for a newly created position within the global marketing team, supporting our undergraduate, masters, and MBA programs.
You will have a passion for marketing campaign management, be a meticulous organizer, and thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment. You should be able to harness both the right and left sides of your brain to look at problems and situations-we need someone data-driven without sacrificing creativity.
Whilst your priority will be to support the performance marketing & brand marketing team with a highly complex mix of one-off and automated customer email journeys, you will also be an agile worker who can dip in and out of online and offline projects as needed. As such, a keen appetite and experience with email and wider general marketing is preferred. Working with many stakeholders across the business you will be an excellent communicator with incredible attention to detail.Responsibilities
- Work closely and in partnership with Brand Managers to gain guidance on goals, customer insights, campaign/program launches, and execute the program campaign calendar
- Execute B2C integrated marketing campaigns to acquire and retain customers
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking, and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Brief internal stakeholders including technical teams, product managers, automation teams, creatives, digital specialists, and more!
- Can write, edit, and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns, basic photoshop/adobe skills a plus
- Create, edit, review landing pages, and website
- Repurposing content into different formats to maximize reuse
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Execute and monitor A/B tests
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
- 2+ years experience in marketing/email marketing/campaign management roles
- Experience with software's such as SFMC Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, Tableau, Storyblok, Jira, Trello, and basic Adobe suite are preferred
- Demonstratable proof of working on multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Highly collaborative with experience of working in a global/international company
- A quick learner who is eager to build their marketing competency
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially minded
- Proactive and agile-will show initiative and responds well to change
- Likely to have a background/degree in marketing/communications