Full Stack .Net Core Software Developer
Hold onto your hat, this is an exciting one.
Over the course of the past few weeks, I have been speaking with one of the UK's leading service providers within the housing sector, who, during their time have won multiple awards for the quality of their service. We have been discussing their current plans for expansion and I have now received the job descriptions for the roles they would like me to fill.
So, with that in mind, if you're a Software Developer who would be interested in working for a young business with a dynamic environment with a keen interest in leading edge technology services this is the role for you.They offer:
- Highly Competitive Salary and Pension Scheme.
- Potential learning opportunities, from subscriptions to training courses and, of course, the ability to pick up modern technologies on the job.
- Ability to develop a career within the business - As a growing function within a successful business we offer ambitious developers the opportunity to develop your career and seniority.
- A great working environment, among a supportive team of likeminded individuals.
- Matched shares save scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- A buy/sell holiday scheme
They are looking for someone with a strong knowledge of .NET Core, in particular C# and because this will be a full stack role you will need strong experience of Angular. Software development is a hobby for a lot of their developers which means they're expanding their knowledge in their own time as-well as in the office so a passion for coding and development is something that is not only desirable but beneficial. Other desirable skills include:
"Ultimately we want people to Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- A strong understanding of the agile framework, you understand the processes, the ceremonies and why it's so important to the business.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to an ever-changing market that is influenced heavily by government schemes.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with people from various teams and at various levels.
- The ability to create clear and concise documentation of solutions provided and created with the ability to articulate these changes to colleagues.
- You're an independent thinker and are willing to challenge, non-confrontationally of course, when you think something can be done better.
If you're looking for your next challenge & think this could be it, then get in touch! If you've got an up-to-date CV, just hit apply. If you don't, that's not an issue - just give me a call and I'll answer any questions you have and would be happy to help you put one together. My number is on my LinkedIn profile (Aaron Timmis).