Multi award winning. Voted as one of the top UK companies to work for. Highly creative. Known for nurturing & developing their team. Very (very) successful. All creative in house.
If this is the kind of agency you want to join (and who would blame you) no two days will ever be the same.
With clients across retail, banking, public services and automotive to name just a few the scope of projects are broad, and the creative response outstanding every time. Delivering projects across events, film, creative, content, exhibition, digital and experiential, their team are used to making big impacts - shaping the events industry with their thoughtful and engaging campaigns.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a first rate agency where you will play an integral role as they grow further.THE ROLE
As part of their on-going success they are now looking for a Motion Graphic Artist/ Editor to work on a wide range of edits for some exciting clients! Your day to day will include:
- Developing creative ideas
- Working collaboratively with the wider team
- Working with illustrators and designers to understand project scopes and objectives
- Working in After Effects, Premiere & Cinema 4D
- Manipulating graphics and images in both Illustrator and Photoshop
- Creating highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media - including smartphones, tablets and the web
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements
The ideal candidate will have previous experience from within a studio or agency environment. Experience working in After Effects and Premiere is essential. Experience using Red Giants plug-ins for both After effects and Premiere, including the Trapcode suite, Red Giant Universe and Red Giant VFX would be beneficial.
In return for your commitment this client offers the opportunity to join a leading creative event agency where no day will be the same, a fantastic working environment and some of the best career prospects in the industry.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.