Senior SQL DBA Cheltenham - flex on some remote working Salary: ~£55,000 + benefits
Leading Cheltenham Financial Services SME business are looking to recruit an experienced SQL DBA to join their growing Data team.The role:
Skills / experience:
- Support SQL Server database infrastructure
- Work as part of Agile development teams to develop products
- Work with BI team to maintain and develop management information infrastructure.
- Ensure the availability and security of the SQL Server estate, including the investigation and resolution of any issues that may arise
- Provide database support for development project teams
- Support and develop new and existing management information processes
- Disaster recovery design and support
Contact David Southwood - Sanderson Recruitment
- Experience within similar SQL DBA role
- Strong T-SQL skills
- Strong database administration skills, including some or all of:
- Installation, maintenance, configuration and monitoring
- High availability e.g., clustering, availability groups, database mirroring
- Indexing and performance tuning
- Good understanding of data security and encryption
- Database and data warehouse design experience
- Experience in SQL Server 2016 and above
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Any knowledge of the following an advantage but not essential - SSIS / SSRS / Git / TFS / PowerShell / AWS