Our mission is simple.... to help the world love Mondays!
We are working with an exciting research and development company who specialise in engineering and systems technology research.
This is your opportunity to develop your career with a growing innovative business, the role is based in Nuneaton CV11
and is permanent
We are looking for Unmanned Aerial Systems Operators/Pilot
The Flight Operations Team delivers Operational flights, Test and Evaluation and Research & Development of small to large complex Unmanned Air Systems (UAS) for UK MoD and other customers. This client is expanding its UAS capability, providing an exciting opportunity for another two UAS Pilots to join the team.
The new pilots will perform a central role within the organization, conducting and supporting UAS flights within the support of the Air Operations Lead.
As a UAS Operator/Pilot you will be responsible for operating the company's vast fleet of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS). The potential individuals will be able to operate in arduous and remote environments under the companies' permissions and regulatory framework. An Operator/Pilot will be required to conduct operational flying, safety tests, oversee vehicle performance, and assess drone systems' capabilities. They will also operate cameras, payloads, and other equipment the UAS carries. Preferred Skills:
£24000 - £26000 salary range which is negotiable depending on experience.
- GVC Qualified preferred but not a necessity
- UK CAA compliant as per CAP 722
- UAS flight skill and experience
- Knowledge of flight operations, aviation safety
- Knowledge of the UAS industry
- Medically fit
- Military experience preferred but not a necessity.
- Previously (or current) qualified military or civilian RPAS/UAS Pilot or Payload Operator,
- You must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You must be willing to travel throughout the UK/Overseas to carry out operations and promote the UAV capability and platforms to both internal and external clients.
- You should hold or be able to attain security clearance.
- You should be a proven leader.
If you have the skillset to be successful, please apply now by email and join us in loving Mondays!This role is for British Nationals only due to vetting requirements.