Principal Resourcing are actively working to recruit a fantastic teacher of English for a permanent & full time position starting in September 2021 at a 'Good' school in Huddersfield - HD8.
You can expect to be paid up to £189 per day depending upon your experience. The school are particularly interested in those who have experience of teaching either up to KS5 in either English Literature / English Language or who can teach another subject to KS3. You will be working with a range of abilities from bottom to top sets, so you must have impeccable lesson planning skills and flexibility in your teaching method to get the most out of your students.
Principal Resourcing are looking for innovative and inspiring English teachers who can reflect on their practise and be proactive in adapting lessons to suit the profile of the learners. You must be able to work collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary teams within the school and be flexible in your thinking and approach to teaching to ensure you reach the pupils using a diverse pedagogy of teaching strategies.
If you feel passionately about transforming the lives of young people and are a flexible and creative thinker to maximise pupil engagement, we want to hear from you!Within the role you are required to:
What you require:
- Plan and deliver high standards of teaching and learning outcomes
- Teach up to a minimum of Key Stage 4 English
- Offer extra-curricular activities after school to complement the curriculum
- Promote the positive behaviour policy of the school
- KS3 subsidiary subject is advantageous
So, what's in it for you:
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A relevant BA/MA in your subject area
- Previous experience of delivering your subject specialism up to GCSE and Ideally A- level
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.