A new and exciting position had come up in Borehamwood, Herts for an Accounts Assistant. Reporting to an experienced Finance Manager, you will have approximately one year's accounts experience and want to eventually study for a professional qualification. You will need to be organised, methodical and have an inquisitive nature about you. A good working understanding of Microsoft packages in particularly Excel is a huge advantage.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- To maintain the purchase ledger in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure all petty cash is correctly recorded and monitored
- To ensure all invoices are batched, matched and coded correctly
- Reconcile statements from suppliers and follow up on any discrepancies that may arise
- To process the cash book and assist with the reconciliation process
- General administrative duties
- Adhoc analysis as and when the business requires assistance
Salary is up to £20,000 per annum plus study support
20 days + bank holidays
9am-6pmM-T and 9am - 5pm F
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skillset and experience match the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.