You can make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Registered Nurse in East Grinstead, Dorking, Crawley and the surrounds, you'll be administering medication, develop care plans and confidently lead a team of health and social care workers. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. Minimum requirements
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that enables our healthcare staff to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. What you'll gain
Apply today and you can start within a week!
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend