Join us today and make a difference!
As a Registered Nursein Southend-on-Sea, Rayleigh and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. You'll provide dedicated nursing care to our service users in line with their personal care plans. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. In addition to competitive financial rewards, you'll feel accomplished knowing that your work is helping the people in your care to live a fulfilling and dignified life. Key features
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay for times when you need it
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Exclusive training and development courses
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Newcross Healthcare gives you the freedom to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. Role specification
You'll already have what it takes to lead a team of healthcare assistants, being their port of call for all clinical decisions. You'll need over 6 months of paid patient facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and current NMC registration and the ability to stay calm in a crisis. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. Apply now and you can start within a week!