Nurses like you change lives!
As a Registered Nurse in Bognor Regis, Felpham, Aldwick, Flansham, Chichester, Selsey and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of care homes and other establishments in your area. You'll be providing dedicated nursing care to our service users in line with their personal care plans. We're a forward-thinking employer that values the hard work of our nurses, with a range of benefits on offer. Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, and no zero-hour contracts. We offer free, ongoing clinical training to help you progress in your career. Flexi Pay!
Our new HealthForceGo® app Flexi Pay enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app. The benefits
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Free uniform and DBS check
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift. Apply now and you can start within a week!