Are you proud to care?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses to join our team in Brentwood and the surrounding areas. We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. You'll be providing outstanding nursing care to our service users at all times. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
With Flexi Pay, you're able to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. About your profile
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and knowledge of the most up-to-date best practices. With over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK behind you, you'll be confident in your ability to be the clinical lead in any environment. We're looking for real team-players who are able to build great relationships with colleagues and earn their trust wherever they go.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement. Apply now and you can start within a week!