My client is a forward thinking organisation going through an exciting period of growth within the procurement function so are looking for a talented Buyer to take responsibility for the pharmacy spend on a permanent basis.Role
The Buyer will be responsible for the sourcing process for their assigned categories. This includes market research, bid preparation, RFI, strategy development & validation, SQ, RFP/ITT, contract negotiations, and contract launch. The role will focus on ;
- Category Management
- Engaging with suppliers
- Project management
- Stakeholder engagement
- The successful candidate must have experience and understanding of the end to end procurement cycle.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of OJEU processes and have worked in the Healthcare industry previously.
- You will demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to create or interpret potentially complex financial models.
- You will be able to understand and interpret complex instructions, proposals, and contract language.
- You will have completed or be working towards your CIPS qualification to back up your hands on buying experience.
The successful candidate will join an organisation with brilliant progression plans. This role would be perfect for a first time mover looking for an organisation to foster their procurement career further. This role offers between £30-35,000 + benefits including the flexibility to work from home.