Our client is a well-established user experience, digital design and digital marketing SAAS agency, who specialise in helping their clients attract the top employees by building market leading careers site systems.
They have developed a reputation for delivering cutting-edge web design, content marketing strategy and brand development with the aim of improving attraction, engagement and user experience.This is a permanent growth marketing position, based in Bermondsey. paying £25-30k per annum - designed to convert into a permanent position.
We're working with government guidelines, and at the moment staff are working from home - eventually it will be a part office/ part work from home based role.The Role:
We're looking for a digital marketing exec to join the team - a key member of the talent attraction team, you'll be skilled in both content marketing and SEO.
You'll be responsible for assisting the planning, execution and optimisation of our client websites and marketing campaigns. The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will have a deep knowledge of our service lines, products and tools, being able to assist team members across the company as well as taking a lead on client accounts.
A true all-rounder, the Digital Marketing Executive will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how our digital marketing efforts can best deliver results to our clientsThe Responsibilities of the role:
The ideal candidates skills and experience:
- Proactive SEO on a selection of our retainer clients, ensuring sufficient work is completed to drive organic traffic to client websites
- Creating well-written, well-researched content that meets client briefs and is optimised for search
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools and report these results back to clients
- Maintain industry relevancy by identifying and analysing the latest digital trends and developments in our client sectors
- Assistance with running Google PPC campaigns
- Preparing regular monthly reports to deliver insights into performance
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media and content marketing
- Excellent written English including good spelling and grammar in addition to outstanding proof-reading skills. required for copywriting. You'll write and edit content across various digital platforms and blog posts
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to brainstorm with multiple teams and industry contacts
- Experience in using major analytics programs - specifically Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, SEM Rush. Google Analytics certification is ideal
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practice
- Knowledge of HTML and ability to use various content management systems
- Project management: Experience in working with time-sensitive projects and tight deadlines
- Deep understanding of tone of voice and how to get under the skin of clients across different industries
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Understanding of B2B and B2C content techniques
- Skill and creativity in writing with an analytical mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- University degree in relevant field
* No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*
- Small company with very strong team spirit
- The company has a proven track record in creating careers for its staff. Most of the company's senior staff, including two of the Directors started in junior positions
- The company operates a flexible communications structure so your ideas and input in all aspects of the company (particularly within technical design and future strategy) are both welcomed and encouraged in their Quarterly staff forums with the senior team
- Vibrant Office with music and free snacks
- Annual weekend away in Europe for all staff
- Quarterly prizes for staff, nominated by peers
- Monthly 'food for thought' learning lunches with the team with an external inspiring speaker
- Early finish 430pm on a Friday!
- Summer and Christmas all team party