Want to make a positive difference in your community?
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
We are on the lookout for passionate Student Nurses to join the team as Care Assistants in Gloucester, Cinderford and its surroundings. you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required. Flexi Pay!
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay instantly, even on bank holidays and weekends! Person Specification
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, and the right to live and work in the UK. Experience of moving and handling clients and personal care are a must.
You'll need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required. Benefit today!
Apply today and be on shift within a week!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Free DBS and uniform