Staff Nurse (RNLD or RMN) - NMC RegisteredLocation:
Full and Part Time available - Days and Nights on a rotaSalary Details:
£18.93 per hourWe invest in the best - We pay £2,500 Welcome Bonus for all Nurses - * Terms & conditions apply.
We're looking to appoint Full and Part Time Senior Staff Nurses
. Are you a caring and committed individual who want to work with a company that understands how important Staff Nurses are to our patient's/residents recovery.Eldertree Lodge
is a locked rehabilitation Mental Health Hospital that provides specialist assessments, treatments and rehabilitation for adults with intellectual disabilities, mental health needs, autistic spectrum disorders, including those with varying degrees of challenging behaviours and forensic histories. The Hospital has 39 beds spread across six wards.Essentials:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- RMN or RNLD Qualified
- NMC Registered
- Able to work on a shift rota including nights
- To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines as a named nurse or key worker for a defined group of patients.
- To provide clinical leadership to a designated nursing team and ensure the provision of high quality care.
- To provide a high quality individualised standard of care to a defined group of patients, relatives and carers.
- Ensure the effective supervision and development of staff.
- To work and act as a key member of the team, supporting each patient with achieving their planned outcomes.
- To act as the primary nurse in the assessment of needs and organising of care.
- To take charge of a designated clinical area.
- To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period.
- To ensure a comprehensive assessment is completed for the patient's journey.
- Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment, which takes into account the patient (if appropriate) and their carers' views, with regular reviews.
- To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council and Company protocols.
- Practice within the defined parameters under the Mental Health Act 1983/2007.
- Provide clinical leadership and supervision for the rehab/support workers and students.
- Ensure all clinical documentation is of a high standard and patient notes are maintained and filed in the appropriate way.
- Provide a highly specialised range of clinical interventions and knowledge of evidence based models of practice relevant to the patient's needs.
- Working autonomously with confidence and competence to provide a highly specialised and safe service to the patient.
- To take appropriate action when working with vulnerable adults and children following guidelines and Company procedures, liaising with appropriate agencies as required.
- Maintain and contribute to the standards of professional care, ethics, policies and procedures.
- Maintain professional standards of practice at all times.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities, the post holder may be required to undertake other duties following appropriate discussion with their line manager.Coveberry
, part of the CareTech
family, are a leading specialist healthcare provider, with Hospitals and centres throughout England, delivering wide ranging services in Adult Mental Health and Learning Disabilities, Specialist Brain Injury, Child and Adult Mental Health Services (CAMHS) including eating disorders, and social care for children with special needs.Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions. If you have not heard back within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion.