Do you want to change someone's life?
As a Registered Nursein Brighton, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Hassocks and the surrounds, you'll be driven by the desire to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable people in your community. Your responsibilities will include aiding with medication support, the development of care plans and managing a clinical team. You'll fit in seamlessly, becoming an extension of health and social care teams in a variety of establishments in your area. Flexi Pay!
Gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts through Flexi Pay! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app (Includes weekends and bank holidays). Benefits
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. Apply now and you can start within a week!