We're looking for nurses like you! Newcross Healthcare are a national, established organisation that truly cares about you and your professional development. As a Registered Nurse in Dover, Deal, Sandwich, Canterbury and the surrounds, you'll be working closely with our service users ensuring that they receive high quality nursing care at all times. You'll develop care plans, administer medication and lead a team. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. To do this, we invest in training opportunities to develop our teams of healthcare professionals.The benefits
- An hourly rate of up to £27.50, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Healthcare are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.About you
You'll have current NMC registration and strive to stay up-to-date with clinical best practices, working toward excellence in everything you do. You will have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the confidence to handle complex situations easily. You'll feel comfortable leading a team of healthcare workers to ensure the best possible outcomes. With excellent bedside manner, you'll demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.Apply today and you can start within a week!