Our client are specialists in Audit & Risk and Tax & Treasury recruitment, placing Audit, Risk, Tax and Treasury professionals into roles paying between 50k and 200k per annum. They work only with FTSE 100 or equivalent sized businesses, such as Amazon, John Lewis, KPMG, PWC, Rolls Royce, Bumble, Burberry, Ocado, Close Brothers and BUPA. We recruit across the UK, US, Europe, Latin America and Singapore.How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
After an intense training programme where you will learn all about our business, our clients, the markets we operate in and the professions we recruit for,
- We will train you in our recruitment model and techniques.
- We will train you to be a great headhunter, a successful business developer and all round recruiter
- You will also quickly become a true subject matter expert, such that your clients and candidates will think you've done their job before moving into recruitment.
You will then move into either the Audit & Risk or Tax & Treasury team and be allocated a segment of the market, including an existing and warm client base.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:The ideal candidate will be:
- Your role will be to engage with and further the relationship we have with our clients, spotting opportunity, winning new business, taking job briefs, sourcing candidates, managing processes and filling roles.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Competitive with a drive to be the best
- Intelligent, articulate and confident when dealing with different people.
- Ambitious and hungry to succeed.
- A team player who always looks for ways to help the business succeed.
- Solutions focused.
- Ideally you will be a graduate with at least 2 years commercial experience, ideally within a sales related environment.
- We will consider non-graduates who tick all the above boxes.
- Experience of audit, risk, tax, treasury, finance recruitment will of course be beneficial.
Questions for applicants to think about:
- We have one of the best team cultures anywhere in the industry.
- We offer some of the best training and development opportunities.
- We already have examples of people joining the business, being promoted into team leader and manager roles as well as leading on the launch and running of new business areas and brands.
- We have a 'Journey to Equity', where those who help the company grow will benefit from being shareholders in the company.
- We are going to triple the size of the company over the next few years, so now is a great time to join the business.
Why do you want to work in recruitment?