Our client is an award winning digitally focussed international media and marketing agency.
They provide a range of expert services including account-based marketing, demand generation, positioning & messaging, media planning and buying, content strategy & creation, digital strategy, design & production, social media, content optimisation and distribution across digital channels.
They work exclusively within the technology sector working with large blue-chip corporations and dynamic market challengers.
They are officially the fastest growing B2B agency in the UK and in need of new people to help us continue our expansion during a very exciting period of growth.This is a permanent account coordinator position, paying £23-25k per annum.
Based in Shoreditch, Central London - this will be a hybrid office/ work from home role
We are looking for a motivated Account Coordinator to join our Client Services team to help us manage and grow a number of B2B clients. Supporting the account team, you'll help us keep to deadlines, manage delivery and build client relationships to make great work happen.
The successful candidate will be required to attend client briefs, help to research and prepare proposals, construct budgets and timelines and project manage campaigns end-to-end. You'll work closely with your account teams, creative teams, copywriters, media and social media specialists, data analytics teams and 3rd party suppliers to ensure the successful execution of campaigns within budget and client expectations.Responsibilities include:
The ideal candidates skills and attributes:
- Support account team across multiple client campaigns in the B2B tech space from briefing, to planning, and activation of integrated marketing programmes.
- Work with other internal teams in coordinating and delivering marketing campaign program work, as well as the ongoing optimisation of multichannel activity.
- Maintain and manage campaign timelines & project plans for client work and provide regular updates to your team and to clients.
- Be on the front-foot with knowing where projects are at, at any given time.
- Managing multiple projects with account leads from conception to completion, anticipating challenges and meeting deadlines in order to keep on track and drive towards client objectives and KPIs.
- Support the account team in compiling research and ongoing campaign performance reports, from analysis and insights on campaign performance against KPIs, to day-to-day optimisation.
- Help to build and strengthen both internal and key client relationships.
- Build a deep understanding of industry trends, competitive landscape and how they impact clients.
- Take time to understand your client's services and propositions to deliver best fit campaign services
What are the perks of working here:
- Degree educated with market or business qualifications or minimum 1 years' experience working in a marketing or business environment
- Knowledge of any of the following disciplines: creative, content marketing, digital marketing, inbound marketing, ABM, web design and advertising.
- Interest or experience in digital marketing and client services.
- Have meticulous attention to detail, organisation and time management skills to provide updates on marketing campaigns at any time and help to deliver high quality and effective delivery of marketing programmes.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills - can input information quickly, accurately, and thoroughly.
- Able to understand client objectives and interpret them into marketing solutions.
- Comfortable with proof reading and basic copywriting.
- Have a confident and positive attitude - this is a client facing role that needs a happy, enthusiastic, and professional person who is happy to get involved in a wide range of marketing activities and understands how to liaise and present themselves in front of clients and suppliers within a working environment.
- Be a motivated self-starter, willing and able to hit the ground running and roll your sleeves up.
- Calm under pressure, with a robust and proactive nature.
- Able to multitask across clients and projects in a busy environment and take a solutions and results-oriented approach in the face of a challenge.
- A proven ability to handle and manage deadlines in a fast-paced, results orientated environment.
- Have a restless curiosity, always be asking questions, and a drive to learn and develop new skills.
- Possess an understanding of the measurement and evaluation of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Be the client's day-to-day contact and can create and maintain strong relationships.
- Have a passion for digital marketing, and an interest in B2B marketing and the tech industry.
*No cover letters, please submit your CV to be considered*
- 23 days holiday (rising to 25 days in 2022)
- Birthday day off
- Dedicated learning and development program for every member of staff
- Company Culture Committee covering wellness, D&I, CSR and social - lots of initiatives, events and stuff to get involved with
- Company away days and summer party (when things return to normal)
- Friday beers in the office
- Agile working
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance