Providing a complete marquee hire service from conception and design and inclusive of power, furniture, waste management and lighting, they are a one stop shop for events requiring high quality temporary structures. This company work with a large array of clients across the UK from private weddings through to corporate clients, sporting arenas and even Royal occasions.THE ROLE
With live events back on the horizon, they are looking for an Operations Manager to join the team and take responsibility for projects across the UK. This will be a hands on role as well as the responsibility of managing onsite teams.
The range of duties will include:
- Supporting the Operations Director
- Leading, mentoring and managing large onsite teams
- Liaising with clients onsite
- Assisting the team with builds
- Travelling across the UK to sites
- Managing operational responsibilities of projects day to day
- Continually seek potential opportunities for new clients
The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of outdoor events and infrastructure including power, waste and temporary structures. You will be experienced in the physical build of marquees as well as have the ability to manage large onsite teams.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential and exhibitions industry. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.