About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Primary Teacher to provide long term and day-to-day cover for a ASAP start at a Primary school in the Blackwood area.Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- Location - Blackwood
- Position - Teacher
- Type of work - Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date - May
- Likely Duration - Ongoing
- Position end date - TBC
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full-time potential - Unknown
- Minimum rate of pay - £138.56
- Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only - times may vary)
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience working in Primary Education.
- You will need to have taught in an Primary School in either a permanent or supply cover role, or on teaching placement if you are an NQT.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are necessary.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
If you are a Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please apply below or call/email Jess on /
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other, teaching jobs contact Jess for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme.