Reimagine your legal career
Axiom is the global leader in high-caliber, on-demand legal talent. With over 2,400 employees spanning North America, the UK, Europe, and APAC, we enable corporate legal departments to drive efficiency and growth to adapt to a demanding new era.
Axiom empowers you to take control of how you work while contributing your expertise to the world's best companies.
Currently, we're hiring Investment Funds Lawyers to join us with:
- 2+ years PQE in the asset management/fund formation/regulatory space (in-house experience preferred)
- A passion for providing unparalleled client service
- An innovative approach to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives
- A high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Experience of advising on regulation application to both funds and the financial services sector
- Drafting and reviewing the full range of funds documentation including; Trust deeds, Instruments of Incorporation, Investor Notifications and Marketing Documents, and Investment Management Agreements
- You must have the right to work and be eligible to practice as a lawyer in the UK
Axiom is a leader in diversity, inclusion, and social engagement. Diversity is core to our values and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, offering access to a variety of professional development programs and continuing legal education opportunities.
Since 2000, we've reached legal professionals globally and been committed to reimagining legal work. We seek to live up to the New York Times' prediction that, "A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom".
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy, and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.
Learn more about working at Axiom.
We understand that many legal professionals have chosen to adopt the consultancy model, and we are happy to discuss this option with you. We offer both consultants and employees the opportunity to work with our enviable client roster.
Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom as an employee or consultant.