Field Service Engineer
Based from Home and covering a 50 mile radius of Swindon you will be working for a well established and financially secure manufacturer of combustion equipment and be provided with a car, laptop, mobile and everything you need to do your job. Their range of products includes Steam/Industrial Boilers, Thermal Fluid Heaters, Thermal Oxidisers, Industrial Hot Water Boilers, Heat Recovery systems and other combustion equipment which is bespoke built by them at their head office.
A market leader in their field, you will be the face of a very successful business who service their own equipment and provide an excellent salary package and benefits and offer an excellent career opportunity.
* Attend call outs for breakdowns of equipment
* Warranty servicing
* Routine/Annual Servicing of all equipment
* Providing an excellent after sales service
* Qualified Mechanical or Chemical Engineer
* Experience of servicing Steam generated equipment
* MUST HAVE Current gas certificates including COCN1, CCN1, CoNGL, "LPG"
* Ability to work on own initiative and autonomously as well as part of a team
The company offer excellent career prospects to grow within the business and learn new skills.
If you are an experienced Mechanical Engineer or Chemical Engineer who is experienced as a Field Service Engineer with experience in servicing Steam/Industrial Boilers and has the above mentioned current gas certificates and live within 50 miles of Swindon, please apply now for an immediate interview