Are you an Accounts Payable professional who has experience of working in a high-volume Accounts Payable function, ideally within financial services? If so, then we want to hear from you.
Our client a global asset management firm based in Edinburgh, is looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join their team on an initial 6-month contract.Essential Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience working within a high-volume Accounts Payable function
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An organised and methodical approach to working, and the ability to work to deadline
- Experience in full end to end resolution of Accounts Payable queries across a P2P function
- Financial Services experience
- Oracle experience
- Experience of working within a changing environment
- Scanning and managing of hard copy invoices where received.
- Entering purchase invoices into the relevant finance system, including coding to the relevant companies.
- Managing the invoices that have been booked on the Finance systems and progressing them through to approval.
- Management and resubmission of rejected invoices.
- Where departments/projects are not using SharePoint yet for invoice approval; send pdf invoice copies to authorised individuals for coding and approval.
- Resolution of invoices that are on hold pending additional information, approval etc.
- Matching of payments to invoice records.
- Assisting with the set-up of automated payment runs, coordination of their approval and submission to the banking team.
- Support the Business service and supplier managers, as well as the Procurement team, with supplier invoice queries and disputes.
- Set up of new suppliers on Finance Systems, and obtaining documented evidence for bank account records etc.
- Actioning changes to supplier details and updating with supporting documented evidence.
- Stakeholder management:
- Answering phone calls and managing queries from the business and suppliers with regards to invoice status.
- Supporting the business in their using Finance Systems to review and approve invoices
Our client values diversity, and we welcome enquiries from everyone
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy. Job reference: 13597
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website