Solution Architect Scotland
Are you a senior software development professional with experience of solution architecture and desire to develop career in that path within large and supportive team? Would like to use your experience and skills in complex environment on exciting and fast moving projects? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT Resourcing is working with one of Scotland's biggest, fastest moving and complex technology organisations to source a Solutions Architect to work on wide variety of projects.Role Description
We are considering candidates with the following:
- Create and deliver innovative end-to-end solution designs
- Collaborate with Analysis, UX/UI, Delivery, Engineering and wider stakeholder teams to ensure that solutions deliver real business value and positive technology change.
- Work with other technology teams to develop solutions that are secure, highly responsive, scalable, highly available, and resilient in the face of failure of dependent components and systems.
- Support the evolution of the technology change roadmap, balancing the need for modern, extensible systems with the rapid delivery of business change.
- Provide comprehensive and timely upward reporting and metrics to facilitate departmental planning and decision making.
- Experience of Solution Architecture Design in an enterprise setting, ideally including (but not essential) exposure to industry standard design methodologies such as TOGAF, eTOM, etc.
- Experience as a strong influencer, able to steer a team of experienced and autonomous technologists towards a shared goal.
- Skills as strong communicator, able to influence senior technology stakeholders and broad technology community of your designs and strategies.
- A broad technology background and can articulate architecture approaches and decisions to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- An in-depth understanding of the challenges faced throughout the technology lifecycle.
- Ability to 'think outside the box' to come up with pragmatic solutions
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please call Freddie Kydd.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.