Are you a Senior Project Manager with experience of leading and delivering complex programmes? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Our client, a large life and pensions firm, is recruiting for 2 Project Managers to support a large integration. One of these will focus on data delivery within a finance programme and the other will focus on business readiness.
These roles are remote based (with limited travel to Edinburgh or Wythall) and will be hired on an initial 6 months contract basis.Essential Skills/Experience:
- Previous project management experience within financial services
- Experience in Data driven delivery
- Ability to deal with technical aspects with stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills
- Support the Programme Director on an integration project
- Day-to-day delivery management throughout the programme life cycle of all aspects of business (including business readiness, process, comms, and organisational design)
- Drive the project forward using MI to make decisions
- Manage various stakeholders within a programme where there are multiple dependencies and complex/difficult work-streams
- Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13594
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website