Anderson Knight are currently looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator for one of our reputable clients based in North Lanarkshire.
Working in a medium sized team, you will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and you will be responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of the companies UK payroll.Duties & Responsibilities:
Additionally our client is looking for someone who can bring:
- Processing end to end payroll on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Undertake the day to day activities of the payrolls ensuring deadlines are adhered to
- Identify, investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Ensure all payroll activities are performed as per company policies and procedures and in line with current legislation.
- A thorough knowledge of SMP, SAP, ShPP, SSP and SPP legislation is required
- Attention to detail & organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure & prioritise
- Proactive and fast learner
- Excellent communication and people skills
If you are interested in this fantastic Payroll Administrator opportunity then please apply by using the link below.