Would you like to work for a company putting the efficiency of public services at the heart of what they do? Is a company with amazing benefits a priority for you? The please read on!
The Company :
- Employ more than 300 professionals to help ensure the efficient delivery of public services in Scotland.
- Aim to deliver transparent financial reporting and value for money to ensure Scotland makes the best of opportunities ahead.
- Offer 42 days of annual leave including public holidays, personal development allowances and flexible working hours.
The Role :
Working alongside a Database Developer and Digital Project Manager in the Digital Services Development Team, you will:
- Work using agile principles to develop new applications in the cloud platform.
- Manage and maintain the client's application suite to ensure it remains functional, secure and current.
- Provide some third line support for our internal systems alongside the IT Service Desk.
Your Responsibilities :
- Development, integration, deployment, and support of cloud apps.
- Develop and support apps mainly from the Microsoft stack including Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Develop and support apps which will integrate and improve our enterprise Microsoft services - SharePoint Online, Office 365, Teams.
- Use third party APIs to communicate between internal and external services, and to retrieve data ready for importing into our data warehouse.
- Develop and design new data driven responsive web apps that integrate with SQL data sources and other data interfaces.
- Work in an Agile environment with the SQL Developer and the Digital Project Manager, taking part in stand-ups, consulting on client requirements and working in timeboxed sprints to deliver new functionality to our colleagues.
Your Profile :
- Essential, relevant development experience in C# and a deep understanding of developing and maintaining secure and resilient cloud applications, preferably within Azure.
- Understanding of developing or supporting Power Apps and Power Automate flows.
- Experience of working with third-party APIs to maximise the usefulness of apps.
- The ability to work seamlessly within a development team, preferably using an Agile or Lean project methodology.
- Experience of working through your tasks independently and capable of making sound technical decisions yourself or with the team.
Main Technical Stack : C#, Azure powershell, powerfx, json
If you would like to apply, then please get in touch with me: Jack.Webb@be-it.co.uk