A brand new role has arisen with a fast-growing retail business for a Paid Search Manager with at least 2 years of experience who is looking for the next step in their career to join their high calibre, dynamic in-house Digital marketing team.
Can you create and manage multiple campaigns across a variety of digital platforms? As a PPC Manager, you'll be responsible for the planning, execution, optimisation and reporting of paid search activity across numerous globally recognised brands. You'll help drive traffic, growth, conversions, brand awareness and be responsible for reporting across all paid channels including; Search, Display, and YouTube. Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute Paid search campaigns across paid search, display, and YouTube.
- Optimize PPC and Display activity
- Keyword research and bid analysis
- Reporting and analysis to provide insights and implement changes that will improve performance
- Manage campaign spend in line with targets and monthly budget
- UX and web development recommendations based on ad performance
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Previous experience in Paid Search and Display advertising
- Strong analytical and reporting skills using Google Analytics, Adwords and excel
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Pro-active approach to working in a face-paced environment
- Stakeholder management
Apply below to be immediately considered.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Contributory pension scheme
- 31 days holiday
- Award-winning training
- Great career development opportunities