The IT Project Manager will undertake key activities such as stakeholder management, including supplier management, client management, operations (including the IT internal customer and MSP), management, all IT work streams, including testing. Minimum Requirement:
- Technical IT Competence with regards to Cloud, Networking and Infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in order to: communicate complex information clearly and concisely to individuals; influence internal and external stakeholders; and disseminate information appropriately through the company hierarchy.
- Direct experience of designing, managing and implementing projects / systems and business change management processes including managing multiple concurrent projects & change requests.
- Knowledge and experience of working in the public sector and/or secure clients in the context of a technical IT project delivery role.
- Experience of setting up, leading, motivating, and directing cross functional project teams including workshop facilitation techniques.
- Experience or background in business analysis, system design, consultancy, configuration and testing.
- Experience with application integration and infrastructure projects.
- Experience with operating a project governance framework.
Our role in supporting diversity
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.