One of the highest regarded full service digital marketing agencies in Scotland are looking for an experienced PPC Manager to - eventually - head up this function within the marketing division of a mega award winning environment. Definitely an "employer of choice", this culture actively supports the nurture and development of staff with ongoing training, the opportunity to become further qualified - not to mention a great bonus structure and excellent benefits package.
As PPC Manager, you will be involved in setting up, managing and optimising advertising campaigns on behalf of your clients, as part of our award-winning, Google Premier Partners team. The successful candidate will have a track-record of running successful campaigns across a range of advertising channels, including Google, Bing, Facebook, YouTube and more.
As well as this, you also support the digital marketing team, with exposure to an array of digital marketing techniques including search engine optimisation (SEO), social media and other forms of online advertising.DAY TO DAY:
- Strategy - Devising successful PPC / Search / digital advertising strategies for clients, advising on budgeting, advertising mix, targeting techniques, etc.
- Campaign Delivery - Setting up and continually optimising advertising campaigns, with a focus on user engagement, conversion and return on investment
- Analysis & Insights - Reviewing campaign performance to ensure strong results and provide actionable insights to clients
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, you will possess:
- - Minimum 4 years' experience of delivering PPC campaigns
- - Demonstrable experience across Google Ads (Search, display and remarketing), Bing, Facebook & Twitter of running campaigns
- - Google Ads certification
- - You have a good understanding of how other digital channels integrate with paid media
- - Knowledge of various digital marketing methods and channels
- - Knowledge of programmatic advertising & affiliate marketing platforms an advantage
- - Great attention to detail
- - Strong numerical skills
- - Well versed in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics & other statistical packages
- - Great people skills - ability to communicate well both verbally and written
- - Genuine passion for digital marketinG
- - Agency environment experience preferred
You will be joining a vibrant, lively and successful global agency who have a high "employee satisfaction" rating and are accredited Gold Level Investment in People - impressive!
Salary range is purely dependent on skills & experience with a range of £30,000 - £40,000 (plus brilliant benefits such as a profit share scheme, pension, other soft benefits).
Gilchrist Recruitment Partnership are a specialist recruitment agency and partner within the Marketing, Digital communications/PR, Creative & Design and Advertising industry for Scotland.
When submitting your application, please outline your current salary, salary expectations and notice period. It is also essential that you are already legally permitted to work in the UK with the associated paperwork if you are not a UK citizen.
We cannot guarantee a response to each individual application, made necessary by the level of response we receive. We will contact only those candidates we wish to shortlist. Apologies in advance for an inconvenience this may cause.
NOTES: PPC, pay per click, paid social advertising experience ideally within agency. Some management experience preferred. Digital Marketing passion. Adaptable to client requirements and ability to analyse PPC campaigns. Experience of leisure industry a plus .... 2nd European language also a plus.