Digital Executive, 3 month contract, charity sector, Edinburgh, 26,928 Your new company
Digital Executive, 3 month contract, charity sector, Edinburgh, 26,928
Joining the Content Team alongside another Digital Executive and the Digital Engagement Manager. The team have a varied workload managing the ongoing maintenance and enhancement of the website and online shop. In addition, the team are involved in multiple projects including online ticketing, ecommerce checkout improvements, site wide UX improvements and new storytelling experiences.Your new role
Responsibilities User Experience
Deliver iterative development programme for digital products ensuring an excellent user experience to inspire visits, membership and donations in line with the overall brand and audience development strategies.Creatively devise and support campaign strategies ensuring the optimal use of the organisations digital platforms, working closely with Marketing, Comms, Fundraising, Commercial and external partners.
Development of ecommerce platforms and work with the Marketing, Commercial and property teams to develop activity to maximise revenue through these.Management of suppliers and delivery of agreed digital development plans from wide projects and partnerships.
Engagement & Analysis
Apply SEO recommendations from partners and follow best practice to meet KPIs and ensure maximum engagement on the organisations website.Manage and analyse reports on revenue, web and campaign metrics.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritising skills
- A proactive approach to problem solving
- High level of communication skills and confidence in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- An understanding of both content and technical SEO tactics
- Experience with Content Management Systems including Craft and Magento
- Technical understanding of web design and development
- Understanding of web usability, accessibility & standards
- Creative and the ability to share ideas
- Competent user of Microsoft Office products and Google tools including Analytics and Data Studio
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively in an environment of changing priorities.
Flexible working options available. You will be offered a 3 month contract on a salary of 26,928 paid hourly via hays timesheets app.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.