My client, a multinational corporation with an office based just outside of Edinburgh are currently seeking an experienced Pension Administrator to provide full administrative support to members and trustees of their in-house defined benefit pension schemes on a 24month contract initially.
The Pension Administrator shall be responsible for providing a professional and friendly service to members and trustees across the full pension life-cycle which shall include;
- The processing of payments and calculation of scheme benefits for early leavers, retirals, and deaths.
- Updating information on the inhouse pension system
- Liaising with external companies, HR and payroll
- Providing cradle to grave pensions administration to members and trustees
- Ensuring work is fully compliant in line with current legislation and SLA's are met.
- To be considered you should have a proven background administering Defined Benefit pension schemes and the ability to perform manual retirement calculations.
- The ability to manage workloads and work to deadlines with strong Microsoft office experience.
- Be able to build trusted and professional relationships
In return our, the client offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for professional development.
To know more, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on 07834784297