Fraud and Investigations Analyst
Would you like the chance to be a part of an exciting global technology company that offers the opportunity to work alongside talented, passionate people in a rapidly growing organisation?
If so, we are seeking a Fraud and Investigations Analyst to work with a leading international technology brand in their modern central Edinburgh office. The business have a fantastic collaborative culture and will involve working in a down to earth, fun and energetic team who pride themselves on being decent approachable humans.
The successful individual will be a self starter who has the ability get stuck into a wide range of challenging and sometimes ambiguous issues at the cutting edge of online technology. Working closely with the tech teams you will be developing and identifying patterns relating to detection and validation of abuse of the platform, identify new patterns of fraudulent behaviour and areas for investigation and enforcement.
Working closely with the wider legal team you will provide input on relevant guidelines, procedures and processes where areas of improvement are identified as well as carrying out ad-hoc investigations of escalated cases related to potential misuse of the platform.
* Experience working in an analytics environment, ideally related to fraud analysis
* A keen interest in identifying patterns and outliers that can assist with fraud detection
* Experience testing, monitoring and improving fraud detection or similar tools
* Excellent written English communication skills to work with internal and external parties
* Ability to work independently and juggle multiple tasks at once
* A keen eye for detail and proactive approach to task and issue handling
* A self-starter who works efficiently
* Some experience of data handling and analysis
If this is you and you are keen on the chance to be a part of an exciting global growth, working alongside talented, passionate people in a rapidly growing, diverse and fun working environment then apply as directed.
For more information and confidential discussion on this new opening please get in touch with Andrew Inglis.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.