FinTech RS have been approached on an exclusive basis by a locally owned, market leader who are headquartered here in Aberdeen. Our client have a unique offering for a fully qualified finance professional with an E&P background to join their expanding and diverse finance team.
Our client offer a fully hybrid style of working, there are no hard and fast roles on office/home days, this is 100% flexible as long as the client is seen as the priority and their work/projects are met along with meetings attended when required.
This position sits in our clients "Virtual" team at manager level specialising with Upstream Oil & Gas Clients. The Virtual team is working with North Sea and International clients in full virtual finance solution, financial reporting, cloud accounting and financial systems implementation.
- Accounting system design set-up, implementation and training
- Cloud accounting support and reporting
- Cash flow forecasting and modelling
- Management reporting, statutory accounts preparation and liaison with statuary auditors
- Due diligence and completion statement preparation and review
Applications should have upstream Oil & Gas accounting experience gained from either within an O&G Operator or an Accountancy Practice. Candidates should have strong technical skills and be system savvy.