Project Accountant required for one of the UK's fastest-growing MSPsLocation: Home-based (Anywhere in the UK)Competitive Basic Salary + BenefitsPermanent // Home-basedNasstar - About us
Nasstar is a managed service specialist. We deliver an integrated suite of services from cloud computing to networking and communication solutions to provide businesses with greater flexibility and efficiencies. Through strategic consultation to implementation and management, we provide the vision and the mechanics needed to create transformational change for our clients.
Nasstar is the business and technology partner that delivers IT without drama.
We stop IT from ever becoming a problem. We manage and protect your systems. We support your employees and help service your customers. And we identify opportunities to help migrate your applications and infrastructure into multi-cloud environments, keeping your costs down and your productivity up.
And we do it without you even noticing us. Leaving you free to get back to what you do best - driving business value.
With Nasstar, your IT just works.About the Role:
To provide financial rigour, control, reporting and insight on the multi-year M&A integration programme, encompassing synergy delivery and capital & operating investment. This role will lead to the creation and production of forecasts & actual/budget analysis (to key stakeholders, the Board, and to the central financial planning team for smooth consolidation), along with any further financial insight that may be required. There are no pre-existing templates, so the role holder will be comfortable developing processes from scratch to a high standardMain Responsibilities:
What we'd like from you:
- To provide the business with a robust, timely and clear "one version of the truth" view of the financial performance of the integration programme, including validation of benefits delivered
- To develop (from new) and maintain ongoing financial analysis (including budget versus actual analysis), and commentary that is clear, concise, and of sufficient quality to be presented to the Executive team for review Partner with key Programme Leads to drive financial performance, identifying risk and opportunities, and working with key stakeholders to flag and resolve.
- To build periodic/long-term forecasts when required Develop relationships with members of the wider Commercial Finance function (to support Group FP&A processes) and with the Core Finance function to derive accurate, timely reporting.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with at least one prior commercially focused role in Industry working alongside non-financial stakeholders
- Prior experience of IT/Tech businesses essential
- Prior experience of Private Equity backed businesses desirable
- Prior experience of M&A Integration (from a financial benefits delivery perspective, not systems) will be desirable
- Strong stakeholder management experience, allying challenge & scrutiny with inter-personal skills
- Experience in creating original analysis and processes from scratch
- Strong analytical ability, coupled with exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
If you think you have what it takes to become part of Team Nasstar, then don't hesitate to apply now!What you can expect from us in return
At Nasstar, we think it's important to look after our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, supportive teams, and a real chance to progress your career, we offer a range of benefits which include:
Why choose a career with Nasstar?
- Holiday: 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working: It's important to maintain a healthy work/life balance. Nasstar will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working: We practice what we preach and empower our people to work virtually
- Top tech: We don't just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- Life assurance: Employees receive life assurance cover of 4x their annual salary, to be paid to a nominated next of kin
- Health cash plan: All staff are eligible for our health cash plan, which includes a money back for optical and dental treatments
- Retail discounts and other perks: A "thanks" from Nasstar for a job well done, this scheme offers freebies and discounts for hundreds of major brands
At Nasstar, we have several goals. We're one of the UK's fastest-growing MSPs and want to continue to keep growing. We're a leading Converged ICT Services Provider and want to keep expanding our product portfolio and customer base. But most importantly of all, we want to continue to provide the very best technological solutions to our customers in order to help them achieve digital transformation. And underpinning this is more than 500 talented professionals whose hard work is recognised and rewarded accordingly.
Nasstar recognises the importance in creating an environment that supports personal development to enable individuals to reach their full potential. With so many varied roles across the company, an excellent Apprenticeship Scheme, and various training and development programmes available, at Nasstar the opportunities for growth are endless.A note for agencies
Nasstar have a world-class, in-house Recruitment Team who work hard to successfully find the very best candidates. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot accept any agency submissions for any of our roles.