HR Systems Manager - I-Trent: Permanent: Manchester based with home working available: Paying £40,000-£45,000
Morson are currently supporting our client in the charity sector to help them find an experienced HR Systems Manager. The HR Systems manager will be an expert at using I-Trent and will lead the HRIS team, working cross functionally across the business to support in setting the priorities for the development of the I-Trent System, (ATS (TribePad) and work management system (SysAid).
Reporting into the Head of IT Applications and Head of HR, the HR Systems Manager will be the key point of contact for all HR System Stakeholders advising the business on the best approach to system development both within core activities and project work. Working closely with the data insights team to develop visuals which are fed by HR systems, the HR Systems Manager will ensure that there is a continual review of HR and Payroll process to ensure efficient and lean processes are established and maintained whilst also automating HR and payroll processes through the development of system integrations, workflows and batch processes.
Additional duties for the HR Systems Manager position are:
- Working with the HR team - giving training and development of HR systems to allow them to be self-sufficient where they can be
- Facilitating effective Establishment Management through I-Trent and SysAid
- Acting as the custodian of HR Data by ensuring the integrity of data being input to the system and systematically identifying and cleansing bad historical data.#
- Using Business Objects to build reports that involve complex formulas to ensure the business has MI when it is needed
- Systems Management/Development - Responsible for the configuration and integration of all of the HR Systems including I-Trent / Sysaid / Tribepad . This will include fully linking Tribepad (ATS) where possible with the I-Trent system to ensure On-boarding of employees giving a great experience, reducing administration and working with the People services to develop the Sysaid system where necessary to improve the customer experience
- Overseeing systems upgrades and ensure robust testing is place for patches and hotfixes
- Vendor Management - conducting regular account meetings with HR Systems account managers to ensure the best use from the systems and to get support where required for further development
- Project Management - being the SME for HR Systems, leading on all projects from a HRIS perspective being clear on what development needs are required and the time frames for these
- Business Analysis - requirement gathering with HR System stakeholders and document findings, process mapping of 'as is' and 'to be' processes where there is a touch point with HR system.
- Data Analytics - creating a range of reports that give MI to key stakeholders across the business
To be considered for this role, significant knowledge and experience of using I-Trent is essential along with in depth knowledge of transactional HR. The below skills and attributes are highly desirable:
- Ability to use Microsoft office applications to a high standard.
- Business Objects reporting at an advanced level
- Ability to work as part of a team, demonstrating support to other team members and other teams
- Ability to work self-guided & under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to articulate and relay technical issues in terminology that is easily understood by non-technical business users.
- A solution focused, forward thinking individual with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify the root cause of issues and address them with appropriate solutions
- A strong communicator who maintains and builds relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to develop and apply risk mitigation strategies