CRM Manager - London - £50k
A leading engineering company are looking for a CRM Manager to join their growing in-house team.
The right candidate will take ownership of the system and provide 1st and 2nd line support to end users. You will have extensive experience in customising and configuring D365 CE and CRM to meet business requirements. You should have experience in managing a small team and providing 1-2-1 training.
This role will be remote 3 days per week, with 2 days per week where you will be required to be on site in London.
To apply, you should have:
- Extensive experience using MS Dynamics CRM and D365 CE, versions 2016 and D365 CE are desirable.
- Confident with customising, configuring and implementing D365 CE.
- The ability to provide 1st and 2nd line support of Dynamics CRM.
- Excellent communication to train end users on the functionalities of the system and to manage relationships with partners.
- Experience with managing a small team and providing training.
If this is something you are interested in, please contact me by calling or send your CV to .