Twenty have partnered with a Bank in London who are looking for a Back Office Business Analyst to join their function. The successful candidate will help to onboard an affiliate on the Banking platform for Interest rate and credit products.Responsibilities
- Complete feasibility study and assist with back-office analysis
- Supporting the business to gather formal Business Requirements and input into the Technical design documents.
- Supporting the business to review and provide input into As-is and To-Be workflows.
- Performing GAP analysis between the Bank and the affiliate.
- Providing estimates for the Back Office delivery to feed into the project approval process.
- Formulating testing approaches.
- General ad-hoc support for any new requirements or issues related to the Back Office stream.
- Supporting the affiliate as being the primary contact for all Back Office related tasks and issues.
- Ability to deal with trade lifecycle queries
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst across Banking
- Strong operations/back office experience across a range of asset classes
- Interest rate product knowledge
- Markitwire knowledge
- Understanding of Interest rate and credit clearing processes
- A strong delivery track record and someone who can really take ownership of leading the Back Office stream