CRM Systems Manager - Central London with Flexible working - 3 Month FTC with potential to go permanent. Up to £44k base (pro rata)
We are delighted to bring to market an exclusive role with a truly fantastic client in central London. With current remote working options which will become a flexible working setup post Covid. We are looking for an experienced CRM Systems Manager to provide leadership and subject matter expertise in relation to the clients CRM platforms across devolved structures. This will encompass responsibility for the provision of appropriate processes, systems, technical support, and governance. This is a role that requires someone capable of delivering from day 1 that has previous experience of being hands on to build, deliver and manage long term CRM strategy plans through various CRM systems.
We are ideally looking for candidates who are available for immediate start.Main duties and responsibilities
What we are looking for
- Overseeing management of data quality.
- Taking responsibility for the whole CRM automation process.
- Setting strategy and long-term plans for the customer journey.
- Work closely with administrative and marketing staff and the central admissions, recruitment, and wider success teams to ensure effective delivery.
- Manage and deliver complex projects and campaigns.
- Line management responsibility for a CRM Marketing Communications Officer.
- Setting the overall CRM strategy.
- You will have extensive experience in using CRM software and mass marketing databases to deliver targeted marketing and lead generation communications.
- Experience in implementing new CRM processes and automations to create efficiencies and improved user experience.
- You will have excellent IT and digital marketing skills including technical ability in HTML coding.
- You are competent in data manipulation and analysis, including the ability to present trends and findings to a non-expert audience.
- You will have experience in managing and prioritising a varied workload whilst working accurately under pressure.
- Ideally you will have good tech knowledge of one of the following: HubSpot, Salesforce, Dynamics or similar.
If you are available for immediate start and feel you can demonstrate the required skills and are looking for a fantastic opportunity, then get in touch for an initial chat.
We are setting interviews for this at the moment so please get in touch ASAP to register your interest.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93136652