A leading and rapidly growing IT Services and Consultancy Business are looking for a Service Operations Manager to join their Managed Services Team. You will be responsible for the services delivered to the company's customers by the operations team. You will be a key point of contact in the business, responsible for the support teams' day to day activities and performance, stakeholder management, customer satisfaction, operational alignment, line management and Continual Service Improvement.
- Manage client expectations and ensure these are managed and exceeded
- Operations Management of services delivered, ensuring quality and client satisfaction
- Provide management, leadership, mentoring and support to your team
- Ensure SLA's and KPI's are achieved in line with customer requirements
- Be available for out of hours escalation for critical customer issues
- Create and maintain documentation
- Support new customer transaction activities
Essential Qualifications and experience:
- 3 years experience within a service delivery/ operations capacity
- Client relationship management skills
- Experience managing and leading projects/ teams
- Experience leading infrastructure and support vendors
- Strong background in improving services, implementing and developing processes
- Commercial experience managing multi-discipline, multi-engagement, multi-customer work streams
- Negotiation Skills
- ITIL Certified or similar
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure and EUC Technologies
To be successful in this role you must be able to travel to customer sites across the UK when required.To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93135641