Project Manager - WAN / MPLS / Cloud
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding IT / Cloud provider as a Project Manager. This business provides unique IT services and solutions into Enterprise scale businesses across networks, connectivity, cloud, software and more.
You will be required to work closely with the Professional Services team & 3rd party suppliers to ensure that complex solutions are implemented on time, within budget and to customer satisfaction.
This is a vibrant organisation offering a good work / life balance - flexible working, collaborative environment and real opportunity to grow with the organisation as they scale. A team environment where your skills and expertise will be valued.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be the lead project manager for multi-site delivery projects, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Development and management of standard PM artefacts including Project Plan, RACCI Matrix, Stakeholder Analysis, RAID log, Communication Plan, Training Plan, Change Control etc
- Resource allocation and management of third parties/vendors
- Monitor and report on key business risks and make recommendations with managers for mitigation to reduce risk.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and stakeholder engagement skills, with a firm understanding of effective change management.
Based in Leeds with UK travel.Remuneration flexible, between £40,000 and £50,000 depending on experience.
- Previous experience of planning and delivering a variety of enterprise scale Infrastructure and software focused projects
- Ability to manage 3rd party suppliers and internal technical teams
- Experience of delivering multiple projects concurrently
- Relevant methodology training and/or certification (such as Prince 2) and/or a strong understanding of PM artefacts including Project Plan, RACCI Matrix, RAID log, Communication Plan, Training Plan, Change Control etc
- Experience of managing budgets
- Experience within an IT / Service provider environment would be advantageous.