Project Manager - Manchester (Hybrid) - Up to £50k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a growing software house working on a greenfield development platform. The Project manager role will be at the epicentre of the platform design and as such you will be expected to have a software / tech background and a good knowledge with development, deployment or platform delivery
Given the breadth of the role we understand that the ideal person may have some but not all of the exact experience however we're keen to speak with people who will work collaboratively within the business.
Experience Sought Includes:-
- A good understanding of project management techniques and methods
- 2 years+ Project Management experience within a development programme.
- Excellent development knowledge
- Providing overall leadership for the delivery of your project
- Working closely with your team, you will drive the delivery for the project
- Identifying cross-project activities/dependencies
- Developing and controlling deadlines and activities within your project
- Applying change, risk and resource management within your project
- Assuming responsibility for the project's people and vendors
- Previous experience in a software technical
- Outstanding problem-solving ability
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Have previous experience of working with agile delivery teams
- Highly organised, self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
This in an opportunity to work in a busy, highly technical environment. Please get in touch via email in the first instance and we can arrange a commitment free introductory call to provide more background. The role is fully remote for now and in the longer term the company expects a hybrid working method.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.